Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Reminiscing

A couple sits on a couch, reminiscing and joking of their past 2ish years of knowing each other and 9 months of dating.

She said, "When I first met you, I was not a fan."

He said, "Oh yeah, why?"

She said, "I don't know, you were obnoxious and cocky."

He said, "Well, you were snooty and stuck-up."

She said, "What?"

He said, "You didn't care about me and wouldn't give me the time of day."

She said, "You didn't care about me either. It's a two-way street my friend."

He said, "I remember one of the first times I saw you, you were wearing this ridiculous-looking outfit. You had a jean skirt and leggings and those brown boots."

She said, "I still wear that."

1 comments:

Hannah said...

that was an awesome ending. Got my thoughts rolling around :-)

thanks for sharing your words so frequently, they always make me go "hmmm" (and "hmmm" is one of my favorite noises to make).