Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beauty Survey #3: Attractive

Forty women were surveyed about beauty. This blog explains the reasons for the survey.

Here is one question and a summary of their answers.

#3. In your opinion, how important is it for you to look/feel attractive to your significant other? And, why is this important?


There was not one single woman who said that looking/feeling attractive to their partner was not important. The surveyors had some wise things to say about feeling attractive:

“My husband’s attraction gives me confidence.”

“It is more important that I believe that I look and feel attractive.”

“I still don't understand why he thinks I'm sexy, but he tells me I’m the "whole package"- yes, this is very important to feel special and loved by your partner and I'm extremely thankful because he expresses this daily!”

“I don't have to fit the "perfect body" status quo in order to feel like my partner finds me attractive.”

“I think it's really important for a wife (and husband) to make efforts to keep themselves maintained. It doesn't have to be extreme or expensive but there are simple things like eating healthy, exercising, wearing a little make-up and putting on cute/sexy clothes that keep a marriage alive.”

It seems that these women have a pretty healthy view of the roles of attraction. I appreciate their openness and honesty with all of the questions.

0 comments: