Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Speaking Schedule

Now that I am done with school, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.
Teaching?
Writing?
Speaking?
Making music?
Starting a bookstore/coffee shop/community center?
Barista-ing?

I'm not sure that I want to be a professional public speaker, but for this semester at least, I'll be doing a little here and there.

I'm not driving to all of these locations, so my schedule isn't as flexible as I wish it was because my airfare is booked. But if you live near one of these locations and would like me to come speak, let me know as soon as possible and maybe we can work something out.


Here is my speaking schedule (it is also located on the sidebar to the right):

Southern Adventist University
Chattanooga, TN
- January 31-Girl's dorm worship (7pm/10pm)
- February 1-Joint worship (9:15pm)

Collegedale Academy
Chattanooga, TN
-February 1- Chapel (12pm)

Sunnydale Academy
Centralia, Missouri
-February 3- Vespers (8pm)

Brighton Adventist Church
Brighton, Colorado
-February 25- Church
-February 27- Women in Touch

Southwestern Adventist University
Keene, TX
-March 2- Vespers (8pm)
-March 3- Sabbath School (10am)

Washington Adventist University
Washington D.C.
-March 21- Chapel

Canadian Adventist Union College
Canada
-April 13- Vespers

2 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

Dah! Heather, I am living at a house of girls (post-foster-care) and I am gonna see if we can get you here for a weekend retreat...it's just five girls...it would be such a cool weekend! I'll get in touch sooooon!

mariluvsyou said...

I plan on being in TN by the time you are there which means i will ABSOLUTELY be coming to your talk:) miss you, girl!