Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our Address in Korea

Dear friends and family,

We officially exist in Korea. We have our ARCs (alien registration cards). We have bank accounts. We have cell phones. And now we have a home address that has been so kindly translated into English! Several of you have been asking for it, so if you feel any great desire to send a postcard, letter, or (oh, I don't know) a package our way, please do so. We may even have a wish list!

I probably shouldn't post our exact whereabouts for all the world to read, but if you would like to know what our address is, please e-mail me (hbohlender(at)gmail.com) and I will give it to you. 

Thanks for your prayers, your support, and your encouragement.

Bo + J


2 comments:

phil said...

You and Jeremy are teaching in Korea?!? Are you EPIK teachers?!? [mind blown] I taught for EPIK in 2011, and I had a great experience--so many good memories and people.

Best of luck to you both! And do publish that wishlist--it'd be cool to play fairy-godfather and be the one sending fun packages to peeps in Korea rather than receiving them. Take care, and pass on a hello to Jeremy for me!

Heather said...

Aww, Phil. That's so nice. YES, we are EPIK teachers in Korea. I could publish the wishlist, but I'd probably need to give you the address first. E-mail me.