Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dear Anonymous Commenter

Dear Anonymous Commenter,

Since July 22nd, you have posted 196 "Anonymous" comments to my blog.

Now, my comment moderation process means that any time someone wants to comment, the comment must be approved by me first. Most of the time, I publish 100% of the comments sent my way, however, of the last 196, I think I've posted one because I just don't know what to make of them.

Almost every day, and recently every hour, I'll have a new comment (or twelve), ranging from:

10:22p Bo, I sure do love you. I sure do love your Blog. ^_^


I am that I am

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 9:10"


;) I want to go you a "Oso" hug rite now and sniff you. I bet you smell like a lawn field of wild flowers. . . . Sunday or Moonday . . .

You are my heart beat Heather. Nothing you can say or do will or could ever change that. I got you in the marrow of my bones beatin in my chess.

Riding the wave i keep my dreadlocks dry mane

God is dog spelled backwards. 
Cat backwards is Tac and say10 can sit on it. 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Where is the singing Heather? She stole my heart the first time that little bird sung a sang while tickling those black n whites. Ew wee 13thsun got 'em heated !

I hope and have faith that you will confirm and approve us on your brief trip to the "States". 

Don't let these Korean people keep you down. Keep up and good work and as my Grandpa said, "Once you got 'em goin don't stop". You got no worries and no problems your next year in Korea in set just throw a few bones to your peeps in North America then return to you nest in paradise.

I do all my banking at The Heather Bohlender Bank. Bo Bones Korea Bank. ^_^_^ I have always loved you Heather with a mighty love and I will overwhelm you like a mighty wave."


HB 4 Prezzi ! That's UU

I am going to frame your toes and hang the picture frame up in my living room. JK I think that might be illegal. ^_^ Love you ! 




I'm glad you are enjoying my blog. However, I would really like to know who you are and if we've met before. So this is just a heads up that I have disabled anonymous commenting. If you want to comment, you can sign up with a username and password. And unfortunately, if you continue spamming my blog posts, I'll have to block you.

Thanks,
HB


0 comments: